Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Wiki Wednesday - Meet Bart Bevins


Wiki Wednesday
Meet Bart Bevins


[Stock image of John Goodman, Missouri-native actor]

On Hometown Monday this week, we shared as excerpt from Chapter 7 in the "Back to the Homeplace" novel from March, 1987. We saw a conversation between Bart Bevins, the farmer, and his brother-in-law, Jason, the financial planner. Which did you identify with?

Today we'll take you to Bart's page in the Character Files at the WIki.

This will take two clicks, to help you get used to how the Wiki is organized.
Please stick with me, here, OK?

First, click here - THEN find Bart's name, and click on it - on the actual word: Bart's.


Did you get to the Bart's page, with the image of John Goodman below?


I hope you didn't cheat… Either way, though, do you agree, with Penny Nixon, that Bart would have looked something like John Goodman?

I usually don't want to suggest how my characters look - that is the job of YOUR imagination.
However, this time, I just couldn't help it. I hope you will forgive me.

*****

"May each of us have a Homeplace to hold onto, if only in our minds."

Bill  ;-)


2 comments:

  1. I love the association with John Goodman. Perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks. It just seemed right... and, he is a native-more Missouri actor, after all. ;-)

    ReplyDelete