Wednesday, June 23, 2010

A Wednesday Recipe - Trail Mix

Hiking and Horseback riding are favorite activities around the Homeplace. You should always have some Trail Mix available in packets for the next adventure. Each person has their own favorite mix. Here is a photo, from Wikipedia Commons, that looks really good to me.


I like the  m & ms, peanuts or cashews, raisins, myself. 

Common ingredients may include:
What is your favorite combination? Does it vary with your related activity? Leave a comment!

Thanks,

Dr. Bill  ;-)

2 comments:

  1. I love m&m's, peanuts and raisins! Sometimes cashews of almonds too!! Yummy..that picture looks good!! Homemade is almost better then prepackaged!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I much prefer homemade to prepackaged. Yes. Good reminder comment. Easier to get good cashews in that way, as well. Actually, partial cashews are better for the trail mix than the big ones... ;-)

    ReplyDelete