Thursday, August 29, 2013

"Dear Readers" - please read; Thanks!


Dear Readers,

In recent months, your numbers have ranged from 50 to 150 or so for each of these blog posts. 
I thank you for your loyalty.
I do not know who most of you are, of course, and that is fine; therefore, this note to each of you.

I am requesting your help and assistance here, if you can.

1. If you have read any of the first three books (Back, Revisited, Murder) in The Homeplace Series, and have not written and published a 'review' - I'd still encourage you to do so. I'd love to have it for my use, even if you don't want to publish it yourself. [If you have not read them, I still hope you will!]

2. I'll be publishing a new novel, "Christmas at the Homeplace," sometime in October. If you would consider reading an Advanced Reader Copy and writing a review, I'd really like to hear from you now. Just send a note to: billsmith2003 at gmail.com.

3. Late in October, I'll be doing a Virtual Book Tour for the 'Christmas' book. If you have a blog, and have any interest in participating, please let me know so I can include you on the invitation list.

Thank you, so much, for reading what I write. You are much appreciated! ;-)


No comments:

Post a Comment