Monday, March 5, 2018

Update on "The Homeplace Forever" post of last Friday


Update on "The Homeplace Forever" post of last Friday


I did update my post of last Friday, March 2, but here is the essence:

I have now compiled the 56 blog posts that make up "The Homeplace Forever" story, covering the story period of 1997, 1998, and Jan-Feb 1999, into a single PDF file for ease of reading. I have renumbered the episodes and removed the redundant opening and closing material from each blog post. This is rather that having to read the story off the blog posts, though they are still there (here).

If you would like me to send you a FREE copy of the PDF file of this 'book' simply send me an email (billsmith2003 at gmail.com) with subject The Homeplace Forever and I'll be happy to do so by reply.

P.S. My Beyond the Books website, with background information on characters and settings is now on a new site: https://sites.google.com/view/thehomeplacesagabtb

Happy Reading!

Dr. Bill  ;-)




2 comments: