Friday, May 7, 2010

Book Signing at Body Works Spa and Salon

I was pleased to do a Book Signing at the Spring Open House of the Body Works Spa and Salon, at 3005 Green Mountain Drive, in Branson on Thursday afternoon. I met many great people and sold some books. Cannot ask for more than that. Thank you to all the good folks at the Body Works for making me welcome. Here I am with Sharon and my book.


Here is their brochure. They offer a wide variety of services and I encourage you to check them out if you are in the area.


My next scheduled Book Signing is in Hardy, AR, on Saturday, May 15, 2010. See you there!  ;-)

"May each of us have a Homeplace to hold onto, if only in our minds."

Bill ;-)

1 comment:

  1. Hmmm! I may have to check them out the next time I am in town! Ha!

    ReplyDelete